Courthouse Security Screening
- All persons entering the Johnson County Courthouse or the Justice Annex must proceed directly through security screening.
- Any person entering the Johnson County Courthouse or the Justice Annex will be subject to a search for prohibited items. This may involve the removal of jackets, belts, shoes and other loose items found in pockets and on the person.
- All persons will be directed to pass through a metal detector.
- If a person is unable to clear the walk-through metal detector, a non-intrusive handheld detector will be used
- A pat-down search may be conducted on individuals with physical disabilities or individuals who are unable to successfully pass the walk-through metal detector or the handheld scanner.
** PLEASE ALLOW AMPLE TIME WHEN VISITING THE COURTHOUSE TO COMPLY WITH THE ENTRY SCREENING PROCEDURE **